Full Job Title: Manicurits/Aesthetician - Full Time
Job Number: 463800
Location: Lakeland, FL
Education: High School Diploma or GED. Certification from a recognized Beauty School or apprenticeship as determined by Florida State Laws. Completion of an Aesthetician Program and current certification. (Dual license is required)
Experience: One year experience in similar position in Spa or Salon industry. Proficient in all manicures and pedicure treatment deliveries. Experience in acrylic application a plus. Ability to pleasantly communicate with proper grammar in English. Ability to learn all services required in Salon. Ability to strive to achieve revenue targets.
- Ability to keep all Salon areas clean.
- Ability to give timely salon/nail care services.
- Ability to promote positive relations with all individuals who approach the Salon.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information and pertinent resort data.
- Ability to recommend, promote and sell Home Care products.
- Knowledge of Salon nail procedures.
- Schedules patient appointments for specific specialty procedures.
- Evaluates patient for microdermabrasion and laser hair removal.
- Performs microdermabrasions and laser hair removal procedures according to set protocols.
- Administers medication, including topicals. Documents medication given in patient's medical record.
- Provide pre- and post-op patient teaching and does all patient follow-up care.
- Assists the physician with medical office procedures.
Back to top