Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Specialist - Chemo Job
Full Job Title: LPN Specialist - Chemo - Full Time
Job Number: 470816
Location: Lakeland, FL
Education: Current Florida LPN License. IV certification. Current CPR certification.
Experience: Minimum two years experience in Hemodialysis & Peritoneal dialysis.
Other Requirements: Mental alertness, and critical thinking under stressful situations.
- Performs assessment/data collection in an ongoing, timely, and systematic manner, focusing on physiologic, psychologic, and cognitive status. Formulates a nursing care plan specific to patient and states expected outcomes.
- Performs documentation duties on each primary patient in a timely, accurate, and concise manner.
- Implements all dialysis orders written by Nephrologist in a timely manner.
- Practices effective problem identification and performs efficiently in emergency patient situations following established protocols.
- Demonstrates competency in selected skills and procedures.
- Administers medication, including injections. Documents medication given or prescribed by ordering physician, under the direction of a registered nurse.
Back to top