Medical Assistant - Oncology Job
Full Job Title: Medical Assistant Specialist - Oncology - Full Time
Job Number: 481859
Location: Lakeland, FL
Education: High school diploma or GED. Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant Program. Medical Assistant Certification by the American Association of Medical Assistant (AAMA) or American Medical Technologists (AMT) is required.
Experience: Prior experience or training in ambulatory health care facility.
Other Requirements: CPR certification to be completed within three months of employment.
- Summons and prepares patient for office visit.
- Assists the physician with medical office procedures.
- Adheres to nursing policy and procedure when documenting information in patient’s medical record.
- Maintains the integrity of the office.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining current certification in CPR.
- Accepts responsibility for reading and referencing new policies and procedures and Nursing Update newsletters.
Back to top