Patient Financial Services Representative-Senior - Appointment Approval Job
Full Job Title: Patient Financial Services Rep Senior - Appointment Approval - Full Time
Job Number: 479211
Location: Lakeland, FL
Education: High school graduate with a minimum of two years experience in a related field.
Experience: Ability to use CRT including data retrieval is highly desirable. Good public relation skills including effective handling of hostile behaviors.
Other Requirements: Possesses advanced skills in using telephone as a primary instrument for communicating and is knowledgeable concerning basic telephone etiquette. Has good speaking voice and is able to communicate ideas in a clear and concise manner. Must be able to conduct thorough interviews concerning financial matters in a relaxed and supportive manner.
- Answers all telephone calls directed by Reception.
- Accesses information through the use of the billing system and interprets information.
- Advises patients of their financial responsibilities. Finalizes payment arrangements.
- Refers complex problems to appropriate individuals/areas.
- Documents resolution in the account notes section of the computer billing system.
- Provides assistance to support staff.
Back to top